Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
George9 said:
Bossa nova is like a spanishy beat, but that's what it means in drums. Not sure what the other meanings are (if there are any)

Sorry for getting off topic, I'm done now :)

Haha it does have a spanishy beat tho. Watch, you all will start to say it. I guarentee it haha :D and yes, on topic now.

Hey ineedmorecowbell, ineedmorepictures!!!!!!!! Supply, or i am revolting! Humph! Hahahah jk

needmorecowbell said:
Phew, I'll keep it that way then.. Lol I was going to keep moving it

Haha watch in a week youll get bored of it and switch it all up haha

I love it!!!! The cove adds a nice calm spot for the fish. Also, what kind of light is that?!

I just started my cycle so nothing yet my ammo is still high. I'll be testing to see when I can get a cuc. I shouldnt have too much of a problem with algae but I will have some diatoms. Also, I'm buying my light soon. It's going to be a 2 bulb fixture and I can upgrade it sometime to have halides also.

Update (btw, these will decrease once I got the tank cycled)

I bought the led moonlights just need the light now which I'll probly get next month, or sooner

needmorecowbell said:
Lol kk thought they might get annoying since I am doing them everyday to
Multiple times a day

Haha heck no, its your thread, update as much as you want!!! I like them too!!!

needmorecowbell said:
The tanks crystal clear now!! Is there anything to look for now that I can actually see lol?

How bout some pics of that nucular white coral??

Back
Top Bottom