Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol I can't cuz i stupidly put it at the base of my rockwork. There are some empty tube things though if anyone could tell me what those are. I think they are empty feather dusters or something.

needmorecowbell said:
Lol I can't cuz i stupidly put it at the base of my rockwork. There are some empty tube things though if anyone could tell me what those are. I think they are empty feather dusters or something.

Oh so it has no chance to grow rehardless? Darn. Could have been a nice looking killer

needmorecowbell said:
Nah I'm in the middle with the boxing shirt on, too hard to see the logo though

Looks like your at a supermarket, posing with the cashier hahah

Lol we are! Its at the strip district in Pittsburgh. We were just having fun walking to a bunch of places and talking to the owners.

Anyways, my trates are still 0 but trites are .5 and ammo is .25

needmorecowbell said:
Lol we are! Its at the strip district in Pittsburgh. We were just having fun walking to a bunch of places and talking to the owners.

Anyways, my trates are still 0 but trites are .5 and ammo is .25

Haha i knew it! Haha and good, cyclings almost half way then id say!

Yep! But I wont have much if anything in it when it does cycle. Probably have a coral and a fish by Christmas if I'm really lucky :/ I hate being broke. What should I get first, a cuc? Or is there something else that's more important?

As you add fish, add members of the clean up crew. Not all at once because they will starve. So like 1 clown and a hermit with a few snails. As for corals you could add them all at the same time of you wanted because they leave no bioload!:)

Could I just get a cuc? Will they starve? I don't think I can buy a clown anytime soon and wouldn't I want to start with the least aggressive and move to the most aggressive which would be the clown in my tank? I think the least would be the cardinal or watch goby because the neon cleans...

needmorecowbell said:
Could I just get a cuc? Will they starve? I don't think I can buy a clown anytime soon and wouldn't I want to start with the least aggressive and move to the most aggressive which would be the clown in my tank? I think the least would be the cardinal or watch goby because the neon cleans...

Why dont you do
watchman/hermit/ snails
Neons/ hermitS/ snails
Clown/ a few hermits/ coral
?

needmorecowbell said:
As long as the wathcman isn't to expensive that could work. What do they eat?

I think watchmans are omnivores. Go to your lfs and see what's cheap!!! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom