Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah that fast? Awsome!!! And I think that's about the right price. So all you have in the tank is the hermits?

Hehe ya and some feather dusters. Ill get a fish in like a week or two. Unless Petco has an amazing offer for a healthy clown lol... It won't happen

needmorecowbell said:
You have to just do it. If you don't, it won't get done. You'll end up saving and saving and saving but you won't ever actually set it up. I know from experience lol.

Update

I got my hermits, 10 of them. They are fun to watch because they tackle each other lol. Was 20$ overpriced? Btw, they do wonders in diatoms. Sandbed is as clean as it was in the beginning.

Ya, i should do it!

Lol i love hermits, i like the little things in a tank, ya know? The things you search around for, the details. And 20 might be a bit over. My lfs sells them for like a buck a piece...

needmorecowbell said:
Hehe ya and some feather dusters. Ill get a fish in like a week or two. Unless Petco has an amazing offer for a healthy clown lol... It won't happen

And the likleyhood of that? Slim! Hahah

Yeah don't buy from petco!!! There tanks all circulate through one sump. If one fish has ich they all get it!!

SwimsWithFish said:
Pshhh!!! So if your brother doesn't want SW you can get it?! I'm going o have to have a talk with nu nu!!!!

Lololol do it haha. But we share the money for fish, so i kind of have to have his O.K. It would be preeeetty sweet

SwimsWithFish said:
Yeah don't buy from petco!!! There tanks all circulate through one sump. If one fish has ich they all get it!!

Coo coo kachew (i agree)

Lol

Haha he will convince me when he comes up with 150 of his own $! But a 10 gal salt is kinda lame, cant do anything in a 10. At least go 30-40

needmorecowbell said:
Lol you should convince him by showing him a mandarin dragonet and a bunch of rare corals.

See wht i have to live with? ^ hahahaha
8)

SwimsWithFish said:
Lol you two are funny! But seriously, get salty!!!!

Haha ya i know im hilarious. Haha jk, i will get salty in the ocean, thats enough salt for me!

Lol... Have you seen a reef tank? How is this not attractive to you?
There is NO freshwater fish that can compare.

Is that your reef? Haha ya bro i just went to the salt water aquarium today, iv seen it all! Haha but the price tag turns me off, and so does the 10 gal tank we have! Haha and i dont know.. Those platys and mollies are pretty dank. Haha jk

Idk, I've seen some pretty awesome cichlids but its just such a cool hobby. And in some ways, it's easier than a fresh! The algae is mostly taken care of by the cuc, it's more stable in some ways, and is really not that hard if you follow the same basic type of thing as it happens in nature (ex: a clown in a reef, not a shark in a reef).

Anyways, anyone have experience with fighting conchs? I know They aren't as aggressive as there name suggests lol

Haha oh ya i would get a reef anyday dont get me wrong, but not yet. (my brother spends money like its candy, im not even joking. Without me he would be in debt)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha oh ya i would get a reef anyday dont get me wrong, but not yet. (my brother spends money like its candy, im not even joking. Without me he would be in debt)

;( Hes got me there ;(

Back
Top Bottom