Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh okay.. Back to reefs. Arnt marine bettas agressive an nip corals? They are expensive, but amazing

Lol no problem, it was very off topic I'm happy it wasn't closed.

Update

The light is VERY bright. Like blinding haha. I will probably get a coral soon because of the temptation.

Lol we all were, and yes it's a fishneedit. I recommend them to anyone looking for a cheaper higher quality light. I was looking, some are like 500$.

Yes do tell! It's so exciting to get your first corals! There's so many you want right away, I so know the feeling. I still wanna get like 10 at a time if I could lol

I was thinking maybe a candycane, xenia, or ricordea. Kinda just what I find that's cheap. I've been babysitting so I have a little more money, but not enough for anything great yet. Maybe in a week

needmorecowbell said:
I was thinking maybe a candycane, xenia, or ricordea. Kinda just what I find that's cheap. I've been babysitting so I have a little more money, but not enough for anything great yet. Maybe in a week

Ya! Definatly get your first one that is cheaper, because then your confidence will grow, and so will your experience. Plus, if you get the cool corals first, everything after wont be anything special to you, right?

I have acans and find them easy enough to keep. Medium light and medium flow seem to keep mine happy. And 1.50 a head is awesome!! I would get like everything he had for those prices. LOL

My acan awhile ago...

img_1646161_0_aa00c0f249153ab3e61544cfe805ec39.jpg

:O that is sooo pretty. Lol I can't wait. I thought they had a hard exoskeleton though. The ones he has are orange with green centers

carey said:
I have acans and find them easy enough to keep. Medium light and medium flow seem to keep mine happy. And 1.50 a head is awesome!! I would get like everything he had for those prices. LOL

Lol ya he has amazing prices. Plus he will match the price of whatever you can find someone else selling it for. But at that price, no one is selling it lol

Good news, in going to a reef meeting in my area the 3rd. I think there's going to be a frag swap. I will also be going to the place that sells the frags really cheap It may replace the frag swap, not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom