Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All depending on tue money I have left. I'm probably going to get the clown, goby, or cardinal.I Think the clown is the most likely.

needmorecowbell said:
All depending on tue money I have left. I'm probably going to get the clown, goby, or cardinal.I Think the clown is the most likely.

Ya, but arent the cardinals generally cheaper? Maybe around there they arent as cheap.

Oh! Didnt know that! Sounds good to me. What are the first corals your thinking about? Just shrooms or zoas or somthin?

Whatever is at the store that looks nice and isn't hard. I was hoping a candycane or ricordea but it might not happen. Xenia or zoos would be cool too.

Update

I will be buying a fish, food, and maybe a frag depending in the price tomorrow. I'll post pictures of them when I acclimate everything.

needmorecowbell said:
Update

I will be buying a fish, food, and maybe a frag depending in the price tomorrow. I'll post pictures of them when I acclimate everything.

Cool! What type of food? Clown?

I'll buy frozen and probably mysis or brine. Maybe both. The fish will be either a clown (occelaris) or a yellow watchmen goby. All depending on which store I go to.

needmorecowbell said:
Well I'm not going today, it'll be tomorrow. There's a 20% off sale on the weekend.

:'( haha update tomorrow! In the mean time, earn some more cash and possibly get another coral ;)

needmorecowbell said:
Lol I dont think I'm gonna make that much money at 8 at night.

Hahah clean the fireplace or somthing! I did that, and it is tough!

Are you going to buy the clown first? What shrimp do you have? And are your hermits still dying?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Are you going to buy the clown first? What shrimp do you have? And are your hermits still dying?

Yep I'll be buying the clown first, if it's cheap enough a coral also. I don't have a shrimp and my hermits aren't dying anymore but do need fast. No algae whatsoever in the tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

The livestock Is in!! I got one clown ( true perc), 4 hermits, 3 medium turbo snails, and 1 big turbo snail. I also got mysis shrimp. It looks great now and the hermits are going everywhere lol. A half a block of food is a lot. Its a ton of shrimp. Pics are about to be taken but the camera is out of battery :/

Back
Top Bottom