Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol I'm very excited. I finally completed my goal, it's officially a reef aquarium. Only bad news is it has bubble algae and a little hair algae.

Yep I think this is my favorite store so far. Also, I'll be taking tons of pics once the corals get acclimated and the xenia opens up.

I'll have to show off mine. I'm hiding things due to a cyano outbreak... But everything is doing well besides that. My duncan started growing a new head! Did you order online for the mystery corals? Thats what I did with saltwaterfish.com and how I got my colt.

Feel lucky, atleast you don't have to go 2 hours south to Pittsburgh for quality SW. I have one that is 30 min away that isn't bad, but we are all small time up here. The softies that they are selling are from an employee's home tank fragged lol. Still quality though.

I love most of the quality pet shops in Pittsburgh. How do you keep the temp and stuff regulated when going home? And just keep doing pwc's and cyano will go away, it happens to a lot of people. It's not a mystery coral, it's that I have no clue what it is lol.

Simple. I put them in a styrophome cooler. Keeps the temp regulated to such a degree I can buy frozen foods, toss them in the trunk during the summer and go see a movie. Have yet to do it with fish or verts, but fine for corals. I have only used this for fish/verts for 30 min drive...but it is how the fish/verts/corals arrive to me when I order online.

needmorecowbell said:
Shell of the Xenia. They put the frag on a clam shell! It fit perfect where I put it.

Lol i was thinking,"he didnt mention that he bought a clam!!!"

Really really cool dude, its fun to see this build processz

needmorecowbell said:
I have more pics but can't upload because it exceeds my qouta. What should I do?

Quota? Like for the thread or for your account?

needmorecowbell said:
Thanks again! I love this stuff because I can see the progress from start to now.

Totally, and you have all the pics to prove it! Hey, what else is on te stock list? I have forgotten lol

Umm not really sure just..
1 yellow watchmen goby
1 Bangaii cardinal
Maybe a six line wrasse
Don't know what else, maybe thats all.

Back
Top Bottom