Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds Like it would be a decent fish to have, not to mention it cleans stuff. I might add it to my list....

2 clowns( b&w or percs not sure yet)
1 cardinal ( caudernal or bangaii)
1 neon goby
Cuc ( I really want a conch if it's possible)
Maybe a firefish or gramma heard grammas are aggressive though and fires are jumpers.

needmorecowbell said:
Sounds Like it would be a decent fish to have, not to mention it cleans stuff. I might add it to my list....

1 neon goby
Maybe a firefish or gramma heard grammas are aggressive though and fires are jumpers.

Yeah looks nice and peaceful!

needmorecowbell said:

1 neon goby

Ya do a pistol shrimp/goby combo. Iv sren videos of their "partner ship" and its facinating

SleepsWithFish said:
Hey gboy... Word around the forum is your starting a saltwater. How's that going?!:)

Haha well im definatly considering it..just trying to earn some funds for it :D so far iv got 64 dollars a 10g tank and a big list haha! Im subscribed to like 10 sw threads on here, trying to learn as much as possible :D:D my thread is 10g saltwater, so check it out! Im trying to learn it all baby! :):)

needmorecowbell said:
I'm not sure if I can.. I dont think so but not sure. And good luck on your sw tank list!

Ya i would definatly like to research the compatability of the two. Anyone know if theyd get along? And thanks!!

Carey says it was fine for her 125, but what about a 30 or 10? I think itd work in your 30, but not in my 10 haha

Me too haha!! :D tough for us young people to make money though!! Haha the best words iv heard this week were from my neighbor "can you water our plants etc. For the next week?" YES! More money in the fish fund!!!

Ya lol I know what you mean! I made a thread a while ago about it and had some decent ways to make some moola.. All I do is babysit though.. I'm way underpaid but I can't conplain.

Gboy66 said:
Me too haha!! :D tough for us young people to make money though!! Haha the best words iv heard this week were from my neighbor "can you water our plants etc. For the next week?" YES! More money in the fish fund!!!

Ditto! Lots of lawn mowing:D

Back
Top Bottom