Thought I would share some pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mojo how does a closed loop work exactly? I have tried to find some research on it but havent had any luck. Awesome tank! Where did you get the custom tank?

Thats a incredible tank! Just curious, how many gallons is it, and if I may, what was the cost of the tank?

I'm in awe!

great looking setup and the behind the scenes stuff is what I mean!

Amazing setup!

I can't even find the words to describe it!

Wanna build a tank for me? ;)

Thanks for the kind words folks, it was a project for sure, lol. The main tank is about 650 gallons and the total system is around a 1000. As per the cost.....Hmmmm I cant revel that information as it may be used against me in a divorce proceeding :lol:

Mike

just wanted to no if you made those remote sandbeds.. and what they do?? and if you didi make it think you could let me in on how you didi it and what you made it out of and everything to do with it... or if anyone else might no... thanks

thats a crazy tank by the way... hope when i get older and have a house mine will look like that !!!!!!!!

Mojo you are one amazing person. That is a to kill for setup. One question though, is that panel & sub-panel dedicated for that room? or is for the floor. How many circuits for that setup? Just thinking down the road. Nice wiring job though.

Back
Top Bottom