Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #151
Aquarium Advice Freak

I just started dosing purple up a few weeks ago to also get my back glass covered. I'm almost through one small bottle and it is difinitly working. Thumbs up on that product.👍

Old 12-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #152
Aquarium Advice Freak

It works I been tryna get some for my new setup but hard to find at my Lfs just ordered some

Old 12-09-2012, 07:39 AM   #153
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sweet. That's good then ill try it out after 6 months if it doesn't grow naturally. On the plane now to Florida from Long Island. Gunna be fun!
TommyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #154
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyP View Post
Sweet. That's good then ill try it out after 6 months if it doesn't grow naturally. On the plane now to Florida from Long Island. Gunna be fun!
Jealous!!!!! Have a great time!!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #155
Aquarium Advice Regular

If your interested in some cool snorkeling spots to observe critters. I heard Sebastian Inlet and Peanut Island are great.

You could see Blennies, seahorses, sponges, angels, eels, puffers, Butterfly fish, Atlantic Tangs, sea hares, damsels, Anemones, Sgt Majors, Urchins, big hermits and Lion fish.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #156
Aquarium Advice Addict

t1 Palm beach inlet rocks right near peanut island . I happen to live about 10 min away this summer was great. Water is pretty clear now. Depends on directions of waves but temp is nice.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #157
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm in Orlando in a time-share hotel with my girlfriend and her family. I'm having an awesome time so far. 10 minutes from Disney hope to go to sea world just hoping the boss wants to go. I'm 25 but the little kid in me is starting to come out with just all memories from my childhood.

Worried about my tank at home. I convinced my brother to take care of it. Did a water change before I left and gave him directions on feeding until I get home Sunday. Hope everything's okay and the tank is low Maintainence.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #158
Aquarium Advice Regular

Ah, yeah I still love the parks. Don't go very often though, not much for the crowds or heat. That's why going in the winter time is the best. The greater Orlando area has great outdoorsy things to do like natural springs and under water caves if the group of ppl your with are into that.

Yeah I have to go visit my family in S. FL for the holidays and I'm worried about leaving my tank now that I have an anemone. Blerg.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #159
Aquarium Advice Addict

So I had a great time on vacation but upset when i got home. I'm doing a water change this evening when I get home from work but one of my clowns has ich really bad. I tried to snap a pic but it was hard sorry about that. I have a 10 g that I have to empty it has sand and water still from the very first tank I had there's no fish in it or anything I'd assume I have to put him in here and treat him somehow. What do I do? Also my royal gramma is no where to be found. Hopefully he pops out tn

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3679966731.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	138195
Old 12-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #160
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hypo salinity

Tags
55 gallon, salt, saltwater

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com