Too much live rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dpizarrojr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Listened to everyone and made some subtle changes. Opened up the middle more and stacked a little higher. What do you think? I'll attach a before and after.

image-3341508741.jpg

image-1228698528.jpg

the second pic looks good, lots of swimmign room and places to hide. now you just need to add a source of coralline algae and get those babies to start turning purple

FTMMWS- just checked it's laying on top of a flat rock so pretty stable.

Thank you Carey and spoon man. Feel a lot better with all the positive feedback.

Thanks guys. I'm new to this so I'm taking it step by step not trying to get ahead of myself. Next are reef cleaners. I'll add photos soon. Any ideas which and how many to get for a 55 gallon tank?

I wouldn't worry about any clean up crew. Get water in there and cycle that bad boy first. While you cycle, plan what fish you want in there. A good idea is to pick a fish (or even a coral) that you just can not live without. That will be your "center piece" and you fill the tank full of things that are compatible with it and your size of tank.

Back
Top Bottom