Torch coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. I have a green tipped frogspawn, an octo-frogspawn and a torch coral. I think resembles closer to the frogspawn. Is it fully open in that pic?

No the lights just came on. I looked up some stuff online about the torch coral, and torch coral only has one stock period. Versus frogspawn has a stock with a couple heads. This coral resembles frogspawn to a tee.

Flipping minow said:
No the lights just came on. I looked up some stuff online about the torch coral, and torch coral only has one stock period. Versus frogspawn has a stock with a couple heads. This coral resembles frogspawn to a tee.

My octo-frogspawn has 5 heads on it. They can get big! :)

Attachments

• image-3160942464.jpg
    image-3160942464.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 95
Great looking tank. Have you soot fed your frogspawn or leave it up to the lighting?

Also, I have read that at night when they retract their tentacles they then let out their feeding tentacles, but I haven't seen mine do that. Are they suppose to let out their night tentacles?

Flipping minow said:
Great looking tank. Have you soot fed your frogspawn or leave it up to the lighting?

Also, I have read that at night when they retract their tentacles they then let out their feeding tentacles, but I haven't seen mine do that. Are they suppose to let out their night tentacles?

I target feed once a week w/a turkey baster. I've read about the sweeper tentacles coming out at night too, but I can't remember if that pertained to torches or frogspawns. Either way I have both a torch coral and 2 frogspawns and all 3 of them close up at night. lol

Back
Top Bottom