Tragedy strikes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bloomk

Aquarium Advice Freak
K, I bought a 90 gallon with a stand and had it all set up.. Even had it drilled for a sump. It was almost done cycling then......

I realize that the way the stand is designed, I cant get my sump under the tank without emptying the tank!!! Craaaap. Now I have to empty the tank, put the sump tank in, then start all over. :(

Welcome to the wonderful world of owning an aquarium! Some advice would be to make sure all your hoses are clamped down, or one will burst off the pump and spray water everywhere...when you are not home...ask me how I know :(!

Just get some clean jugs or buckets aan take half the water out and you should be able to move it just enough to get the sump in. BTW what size is the sump?

melosu58 said:
Just get some clean jugs or buckets aan take half the water out and you should be able to move it just enough to get the sump in. BTW what size is the sump?

20 long.

You might be able to take off a door and a front brace if your stand is designed like mine it is just a couple of screws holding it in place.

Already emptied it, put the sump in and refilled. Back to cycling again. :). Emptying the tank gave me a chance to fix a very slow leak in my overflow too :)

Back
Top Bottom