traumatized children

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

douggiestyle

Aquarium Advice Freak
ten gallon tank, some crushed coral, visi therm, aqua clear filter, new foam pads which you placed in the sump of your main tank for 5 days, 50$

bio spira marine nitrifying bacteria, 25$

a total of three true percs, 75$

all so some perfectly fine fish can suffer and die in a qt.

thats right kids come see austin due battle with the "tank of death".

and our next chalenger is nala.

hey kids whats the matter are you running out of names?

( i think ill take up astronomy)

you know what the problem is? Are you getting any ammonia readings?

yeah, between 0.5-1.0 ppm. did water changes. added bio spira. after the second casualty the animal rights activist in me decided to scoop and move the last survivor to the main tank. were hes doing ok i guess. i will know in a few days im sure.

im so bummed out. i thought i was doing everthing right :( . i followed every rule and every bit of advice. such is life

im so bummed out. i thought i was doing everthing right . i followed every rule and every bit of advice. such is life

Yep sometimes it sucks, no doubt!!

Maybe you should cycle the q-tank and leave it running so it will be ready for the next one.

Hang in there things will get better, I thought that same way as well when everything seemed to be going wrong no matter what I did.

ya i have had the same problem i went through 2 clown in like 3 weeks but i got one the stay. he is helping me clcyle the q tank right now. he is doing great. i thought the q tank would have been cycled i had the filter in the sump for over a week but i guess not. but he is hanging in there. but i was tinking of selling off my tank after i lost the 2nd one. it is a good thing i did not. i just got some corals man i love them.

I would leave it running for a while as well, and let it cycle and run its course. I would also use cheaper fish to cycle tank. Keep your head up. Things will come around. I would skip on the bio spira marine nitrifying bacteria, and cycle with LS form anothers tank. I would go Bare bottom before I would go with CC. I like LS myself.

I would=an opinion

Back
Top Bottom