Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-03-2004, 09:03 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular
2 different lfs one tulsa other fort smith ark, It was supposed to be already cured.
the ones from tuls where supposed to be just finishing I reset up my tank with them by pulling all fish snail ect to QT then cycling with lights of except for 1-2 hours a day, with the addition of 2 maxi jet 1200 power heads and 2 more inches for a total of 3 dsb,

My levels have now dropped amonia is O, nitrate is 10 mg/ml, and my nitrite is a .2 mg/l

Is this finished cycling , it has only been 10days however water was 3 months, old, and some rock has been there for 2 months, and my bio wheels are 3 month old as well as 1 inch of live sand.

Do i do water changes while cycling my tank ,

My real Q is this while stuff grow or do I add precured LR from QT which has stuff on it. (feathers about 100, bristle worm, corline alge, grape alge,

I want to add nassaria snails for my dsp ? how many 25 to 50 i have 4 turbos, and 1 yellow goby.

frank dean
Man who stand on toilet to pee is high on pot
f-dean is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com