Un5tab1e's first reef adventure.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My ricordea responded to food tonight for the first time. I've seen it close up mad but never close up and eat. It was really interesting. Something new everyday.

That sounds cool to see it eat! I would respond more but honestly I don't know what you guys are talking about most of the time:) and I definitely don't know the answers to your questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

uploadfromtaptalk1412393779087.jpgnot surebwhat these are. Any ideas to get a green one out for its own plug so I can try and get a colony of them?

The greens are radioactive dragon eyes. Thanks for the tip Silly I looked them up. These fell under the same name and look identical to the darker ones on my frag.uploadfromtaptalk1412452965806.jpg are these a morph or RDE or something else?

Eagle eyes have orange rings, those are whammin watermelons

Orange rings. Here's my eagle eyes and you can kinda see the whammin watermelons in the back
mStakAl.jpg

Wish mine where that bright. Here's the lfs' s auction photo. The frag they gave me has less green and more watermelon. uploadfromtaptalk1412555945504.jpg

So much pretty stuff that I can't show you due to a sucky camera. Then one bad piece can make u feel like just giving up. uploadfromtaptalk1412732154129.jpguploadfromtaptalk1412732171524.jpg I'm no expert but, that exposed skele in the corner males me feel like I'm killing my brain.

Anyone have an ID on the green shroom beside the hammer?

Looks like a rhodactis, but if it were me I'd be concerned about all that algae you've got

Back
Top Bottom