Un5tab1e's first reef adventure.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lfs said this was a hairy mushroom. I'm new to this but isn't it ricordia? uploadfromtaptalk1411254765416.jpg

It's beautiful:) I'm loving following your thread to learn about all this stuff since you're about a month or two ahead of me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks..my fire and ice zoas are finally starting to open up also. The blue eyed monsters still haven't shown themselves

Took a que from you as well Khuli. I went and got an ac70. Love it for the big chamber. I have the foam that came with it, a bag of chemipure and a few live rock pieces stuck in there. I just wish it was deep enough for my heater

Go like saltcritter's Facebook post. Another flash at 7 but the likes makes the discount bigger.

No way I'd pay 35 dollars to ship a couple mystery packs..

Last edited by a moderator:
Frogspawn perked back up uploadfromtaptalk1411432130867.jpg ric seems happy in its permanent spotuploadfromtaptalk1411432168870.jpgfire and ice are fully open now and the blue eyed monsters are peeking uploadfromtaptalk1411432214209.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411432223846.jpg

I have a Sun Coral too but, I've never seen it open day or night

Looks nice with the lights hung!:) maybe the sun coral would like a "sunnier" spot? :) looks kinda like it's shaded underneath that overhanging rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Guess they get the name from they're color. Everything I've read says to shade it in a low flow place. They only come out at night unless u train them with food.

Back
Top Bottom