Un5tab1e's first reef adventure.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha! That's funny. Well hopefully the fire fish is flexible and willing to relocate.
Thanks :) it's coming along veeery slowly, but I suppose that's how it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just got my cuc and zoas from reefs 2 go. Water feels really cold. I hope things survived

Just float the bags for a while before you start the acclimation, they should be ok.

Have the snails and zoas dripping..2 hours be enough? The crabs are very active floating..should I drip them too?

uploadfromtaptalk1411144275198.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411144282498.jpg Those 2 bigger ones are supposed to be Mexican turbo but they look nothing like the picture

Tank list so far
29 gallon
40lbs live rock
20lbs live sand about 1 inch thick
AC70 running chemipure
200 watt marineland heater
2 Jeboa wp10's with dual controller

Stock
1 Firefish
1 Yellowtail Damsel
2 Tomato Clowns
10+ Fire and Ice colony
10+ Blue Eyed Monster colony
2 Darth Maul Morph polyps
1 Frogspawn head
1 Toxic Green Hairy Mushroom
1 Sun Coral frag with several round polyps.

I can't get the color to pop on this phone. Under blues they look like one pictured if you do a Google search. Then they may not be but, the gf picked them so had to get a couple

The inner ring looked a little to uniform on the bigger polyp to me, could be wrong though ;)

Really orange though under blues. I need to get a camera if I'm going to continue trying to post pics.

Frogspawn doesn't look good after a water change. Any suggestions to keep it from dying?uploadfromtaptalk1411249533088.jpg

Hey Macscale thanks for the advice. I just have it sitting in the sandbed with 2 pieces of rubble holding it up. Do u think I should glue it to a piece of rock?

Back
Top Bottom