Up for the challange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's a good place to buy hippocampus Erectus from besides live aquariu

What is this white stuff on my glass it is on the inside could it be from my plastic plants and is there too much flow and is there enough hitching spots for them

Attachments

• image-572983838.jpg
    image-572983838.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image-2579822349.jpg
    image-2579822349.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 77
If you just added the sand I would say that that is from the sand. Just wipe it off. And as for hitching posts- there's never enough! And be sure you get many hitching posts matching the colors of the seahorses you get. They blend to their surroundings, so drab hitching posts=drab colors.

If you just added the sand I would say that that is from the sand. Just wipe it off. And as for hitching posts- there's never enough! And be sure you get many hitching posts matching the colors of the seahorses you get. They blend to their surroundings, so drab hitching posts=drab colors.
ok so it's not the the plants and where should I get the hitching posts from and with those two filters on the the sides is that too much flow?

ok so it's not the the plants and where should I get the hitching posts from and with those two filters on the the sides is that too much flow?
I can't really tell unless I'm there haha. Once you get the seahorses, if they look like they can't move around enough lower the flow. And for the hitching posts you can just buy macro algaes. Some of the more expensive ones are really pretty.

I can't really tell unless I'm there haha. Once you get the seahorses, if they look like they can't move around enough lower the flow. And for the hitching posts you can just buy macro algaes. Some of the more expensive ones are really pretty.
i don't have the lights for the algae is there something else I could get?

Back
Top Bottom