Upcoming 30g stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dbrown4u

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm thinking
•6 line wrasse
•2 baby clowns and their sebae anemone
•15-20 lbs base rock
•15-20 lbs live rock
•a bunch of colorful zoas
•a bunch of colorful mushrooms
•birdsnest

Any suggestions, all welcome lol

I'd wait to get an Anemone, they need a mature tank and pristine water conditions. I read all the time on here people getting Anemone's so their Clownfish will host. Most of the time they don't and then the Anemone dies due to poor water an not feeding properly. Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you should try one just yet, if they die they cause a huge spike in water conditions and probably kill off your Clowns.

+1 Getting a nem is a begiiners mistake it seems, I did it myself and regretted it. Clowns didnt go near it, I needed to be on my water constantly, I was always worried it was gonna eat a fish can nems CAN do that so I ended up returning mine for no credit even just to get it out of the tank.

I've had mine for about 2 weeks, I was just gonna transfer it to the new tank after it was cycled, my clowns hosted it the first night i got it. But if it needs a matured tank then I guess I'll just wait a while and keep it in the tank it's in

Back
Top Bottom