Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
update on 30 gallon

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-955458380.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	87453

alright everyone, the tank has been set up with about ten pounds oflive rock and 20 pounds of dead rock in it for about a couple weeks now, i have an aquaclear 70 power filter running, a marineland powerhead, a heaterand live sand on the bottom, its still cycling. no fish are in it yet. current readings are: ammonia .25, .5 nitrite and 5 nitrate. ive added some quick starts of bacteria to get the cycle goin. im going on vacation next week and im hoping by the time i get back the week after, i can add 1 small fish? anything im doing wrong? thanks in advance

Pauls Aquariums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
We have a great article on cycling a SW tank in the Sw articles section.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote

30 gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search