Upgrade 180/220 Reef?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am soo not a DIY kinda gal. lol I use a step stool now so I guess I'll just use that. I'm only 5'3". :-D I have real short arms too.

carey said:
I am soo not a DIY kinda gal. lol I use a step stool now so I guess I'll just use that. I'm only 5'3". :-D I have real short arms too.

Lol. You should be fine on a 220 as far as height goes. As far as building the platform goes all you are doing is building a box that the other stand sits on. Even then, it's just 4 pieces of wood making a box. Lol. Then have a buddy with tools cut out the base of the tank (not the frame part though) and voila! You have 4 more inches of height

Ok, I submit the first "Name this tank" suggestion. My submission "Definitely NOT Carey's last build thread". :) While it may not be the catchest, I bet it is the most accurate. LOL

rdnelson99 said:
Ok, I submit the first "Name this tank" suggestion. My submission "Definitely NOT Carey's last build thread". :) While it may not be the catchest, I bet it is the most accurate. LOL

+1 :D!!!!

Back
Top Bottom