Urgent!! Stocking my 30 gallon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feed a live food if possible - live brine and ween him onto something with more nutrition. I've been struggling to get my gobies to eat for the past 3 weeks. They won't touch live, frozen or pellet food. I ended up buying some frozen daphnia and squeezed a clove of garlic into the fozen cube, and they can't resist!

SHARPiE said:
Feed a live food if possible - live brine and ween him onto something with more nutrition. I've been struggling to get my gobies to eat for the past 3 weeks. They won't touch live, frozen or pellet food. I ended up buying some frozen daphnia and squeezed a clove of garlic into the fozen cube, and they can't resist!

I tried brine shrimp today didn't even touch it. So I will try garlic with mysis shrimp.

I was more worried about cleaner wrasse but he is a pig, even eat whole bunch of flakes today.

My gramma loved most any carnivore food I put in. As stated you can get some garlic, its' called garlic extreme or something similiar and try that. Theres stuff called entice as well that is supposed to work.

He's probably just buried himself in the sand. It's common for a wrasse to bury itself when sleeping or stressed. I would give it 2 days or so before ripping apart your tank to find it. Though, if you don't see it now, you can't exactly give it cpr so if he's gone, unfortunately he's gone and I wouldn't tear apart to much to find him.

R33F FeTiSh said:
He's probably just buried himself in the sand. It's common for a wrasse to bury itself when sleeping or stressed. I would give it 2 days or so before ripping apart your tank to find it. Though, if you don't see it now, you can't exactly give it cpr so if he's gone, unfortunately he's gone and I wouldn't tear apart to much to find him.

Disregard, just saw you found him

Tried entice with mysis shrimp. No didn't even come near it. Now I am really worried.
What can I try next

I got about 15lbs liverock (was live) from a friend. It's been out of water for 6 months. But it's all yellow on top.

What's the process of putting it into my tank and why it's yellow?

Few people came over this weekend for the fish. No luck on selling. Hate the low ballers. Offering 5-10$ for fish.

I have decided to go for a bigger tank. I only have about 4' of spacing. Largest I can go is 75 gallons.

But I am worried about the amount of time for upkeep. If anyone have a 75 gallon Plz share ur experience. How many hours a week and cost of upkeep. I think my current lighting should be sufficient.

I hope it's not too much to handle....

Peace:)

Heera said:
Disaster!!!
I saw an aptasia on the same rock as my zoo's. What do I do?

Buy about six peppermint shrimp. They should eat it up and keep them away. Also, copperband butterfly fish eat them as well although they may nip at polyps

For aptasia you can use lemon juice boiling water i or aptasia-x it's a bit pricey If your gona upgrade to a 75 why not go to a 90 i think it has same foot print just a little taller i change out 10 g every Sun on mine

I am upgrading to a 75 gallon or 90 gallon what ever I get first for a fair price..:)

So i thank everyone for help here and welcome you to join me on the quest to build my first 75 gallon reef tank at
comment your "75 gallon Build! -Heera

Back
Top Bottom