Usa current led run time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joshpwolf

Aquarium Advice Freak
I plan on switching from MH to the led marine light from usa current. I currently run my lighting from
10 am till 630pm. Is this time frame good for the tank. Any recommendations on a run time for the new led lighting. I currently have a fowlr, pair of clowns, blue tang, Christmas wrasse, mushroom colony, duncan colony, and 2 Kenya trees.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok, no comments lol! Let me ask this maybe some can imputed on. With the current usa marine light are there any corals that will grow under it? Or is this light just ment for a fowlr tank. Thanks for all the help

Yes that light period is fine. You can grow softies and lower light lps under it. Which you already have

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Will this light support a toadstool leather? I know some looking to get rid of one. I my take I'd if this lights I'd good enough for it.

I'm very new to coral so I'm really not sure about all the different kinds. I did look on live aquaria and it said moderate light. Then again what is considered low med and high.were do the current USA lights rank. Thanks for the help

Would you consider the USA lighting moderate lighting? Or is it considered low.

I'd consider it low lighting in terms of coral requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom