I believe your plan will work ok. As long as your rock is not out of the water for long period of time, it should be ok. Your clean up crew can go in either the QT or in with the LR
, but might do better with the LR
. The LS
should be ok as long as it is covered with water. I would wait on the clown, just to be on the safe side. Also I would add a ph to the tub with LR
Question: Could you use aquarium sealant to cover the leak until the new sump arrives?
If I am off base here, hopefully someone with more experience can speak up.