Video Of My First Few Fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hello Everyone, Dela Here. As you might or might not know I set up a fowlr tank late november it was running with a filter for about a week. On December 4th, I recieved my (pre-cured) rock. now it wasn't cured cured, but after a few days in the tank there was no die off. i gave each rock a quick scrub anyway. Last Friday My levels were becoming very stable. I decided to get a purple pseudochromis, 3 scarlet crabs and a pepperment shrimp. I acclimated them real slow and right after i dumped the shrimp in the tank it managed to pull a peanut worm from my rock and share it with the pseudo. I saw some brown algae over the weekend and since I had not gotten any spike from my new critters I ordered an algae crew and a yellow tang. I recieved them this past tuesday. Its now friday, Everyone is eating, Levels are still stable (obv slight increase in ammo but its already decreasing). Obv my nitrates are slowly on the rise too. I should keep a watch on that for my shrimp and snails. Here is my tanks current inhabitants and a link to a video so I can ask your opinion if they are acting/looking ok. I Plan On leaving the tank this way for a while I was just afraid I wouldnt have a crew to help with algea and detrius. I also know Tangs like large tanks so my yellow will be the largest fish in the tank ( as they are smaller and hardier than other tangs). I only want a dwarf angel and maybe a clown in the future.

http://www.myaquarium.net/files/First_Fish..wmv
I also added 2 photos in my gallery

1 purple pseudo
1 yellow hawaii tang
10 margarita snail
6 astraea snail
8 turbo snail
Lettuce nudibranch
emerald crab
pepperment shrimp
Coral banded shrimp.

Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoyed my editorial and video.

Dela

Loved your clip..... Its nice to know that there are other just as crazy about this hobby as me..... What I really like about it is no matter how far advanced your tank, its always fun, new, and exciting.... Your off to a great start....

Back
Top Bottom