Vortech mp10s worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys got me leaning towards the mp40s so if i have a mag 24 as return and a seio m820 on one side and 2 mp40s on the other do you think i would be good? And can mp40s be set up to a controller or do they make random flow?

They have built in controllers. That is one of the reasons they cost what they do. Also if you get the wireless versions they talk to each other and work in concert. One can be a master and other slave which is cool for wave generation and for things like going to feed mode and night mode.

I would probably put one on each end, even with the overflow on one side. The randomness and chaotic flow you get with 1 of these things on each side of the tank is awesome.

So one on each side would be good wont have any left out spots have them right infront of each other or opposite across from each other?

Should i add a closed circuit pump with swirlers on top for randomness or no need with the pumps?

Probably wouldn't be necessary with vortechs. I would mount them opposite each other on the tank sidewalls.

Anything wrong or anyone have any experince with the wave makers 3200gph powerheads?

Back
Top Bottom