Want to find out what clown fish are like to have

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alvinsguppies

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I know they are fish, but each fish have different difficulties about having them. Like guppies it's too much breeding, and tetras don't practically breed at all. And other fish are fragile, but what is it about clown fish?

Lol what? They are a pretty beginner sw fish. They will breed but the fry are quite difficult to raise. A nice hardy saltwater fish though

There mean and they do/host what they want(like when they almost killed my elegance even though there were 2 bubble tips in the tank for them)

Haha I just was confused on how to answer. But yeah they're jerks and weird. Mine sleep on their sides on my sand lol

I plan on getting a Pair of Clowns!!! They are the perfect fish for a girl.

They do live up to thier names. I have a pair of clowns, and they are a hoot. They are very entertaining, and mine have been model citizens. However, I think each clown can be different, I have a friend who's clownfish has killed every other fish he has tried to keep in the tank. She has a whole tank to herself!

Back
Top Bottom