want to get a really cool fish? blue spotted jaw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefobsessed

Aquarium Advice Freak
when I first got him I was ready to pull him out by his gills and slap him up side the head. :evil: Now however, 3 weeks in he is the coolest fish I have ever seen. I am lucky enough that he decided to set up shop in the front of my tank. :D Right underneath and next to my purple frog sprong & has used my mushroom rock as his front door. I placed lots of shells and dead coral frags for him to build with and you should see him go. I have even had to pull live snails back as he has tried to use them for a door mat. He has layed his door with coral and it is truly a work of art. Now for the strange thing. He closes the door at night. For the last three days construction has been complete and I have noticed the opening full of rock. I think he has had a cave in so I dig him out. Well after three days of this I am finally getting it ( I bet he is thrilled) He closes the door at night and opens up shop in the morning. Now that cool....I will never be without one of these amusing little guys again..

How about a pic? That set up sounds really cool, especially with all the colors blending together...

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom