Want to start my first saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say that's a pretty good price. Depending on what you want to do with the tank, you may want to rehome the star (not reef safe) and the anemone (not usually a clown host, and a potentially demanding animal). I paid $300 for my 75 gallon tank and stand without any live rock and a lesser light fixture.

I really don't know what I want to do yet. I was really starting the idea for it about a week ago cuz I have a 20g freshwater im setting up now but this looked like good deal. I know I want a reef tank and I know I was a 125 or bigger but I figured with the live rock and sand that I can start somewhere and just sell the smaller tank once I get the room and funds for the bigger one. I know I want clownfish and colorful corals and stuff. I'm really ok with upgrading the stuff I just though as a starter

That is a good deal. If you keep the anemone you will probably need to upgrade the lights. The star isn't reef safe like rutrag said. As a starter tank it is a great size.

Back
Top Bottom