was wondering what nem would be good for them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beau_123

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 2 clown fish not sure on the ID but was wondering what nem would be good for them.

Attachments

• image-3960294713.jpg
    image-3960294713.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3185502134.jpg
    image-3185502134.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1464824678.jpg
    image-1464824678.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 114
I could be wrong but i think theyre a pair of ocellaris'. How old is your tank? Try getting a green bubble tip anemone. You can get them real cheap

Would a toadstool mushroom leather coral be good

they would host a toad stool

yes a toad stool would be my choice

never had luck with nems always get sucked into intake
and yes beau your tank is still to young for a nem

So is there something else that the clown fish would host that is easy to take care of.

yes

toad stool leather

hammer

clove polyps

just about anything mine even started hosting my new clam

I was reading about the toad stools and it said that some emit a poision into the water?

I have had my toad stool almost a year with no issues
other than it shedding

clowns will host just about anything and I mean anything

When you say host does that mean that they will lay eggs in them.

Well I have the same fish as you I have two clowns and I got a Candy lactus anemone and my clowns LOVE it they play in it all day but when it comes to nighttime one just hogs it so I have decided to get two so that they don't fight over it but I would make Shur that you have the right lighting first!!:) and the CAnDY LActUS anemone is pretty cheap!! Mine was only 29.46 at my LFS!! Anyways I hope that it helped you out a little!!

Tia

I would get a Torch Coral. I have a bubble tip and only one of my clowns will sleep and nest in it. The other clown tries to get the clown who likes the nem to go to the torch. My bubble tip is not big enough.

I would not buy a nem if your tank is new or unless you have at least 4 watts per gal.

Clowns like to nest in everything. Fans, heaters, walls, rocks, sand, water. lol >.<

So 54seaweed what would be the best thing to get for then that my tank could support.

I have star grass (star polyps)8x8 patch
toad stool leather

you can see both in this pict

They would love both of these you would too.

and there both easy to keep(y)

Attachments

• novtank 041.jpg
    novtank 041.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom