Water Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lepomis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Still slowly getting the tank put together. Trying to decide what I need as far as circulation within the tank. I have a 75 gallon that will have an Aquaclear 110 on one end and Aqua C Remora Pro on the other. I trying to decide if I want to add a Seio 820 on the skimmer end or go with two Seio 620s placed on both ends. Any recommendations?

I have the SEIOs and and the Korelias. Personally, I like the Korelias a lot more. The SEIOs are pretty bulky. I move my phs from time to time, sometimes at both ends, facing eachother and other times at the back pointing to the front.

Go with the Koralias or the Tunze Nano Streams. I have both and am happy with them. They are compact enough that they don't take up a lot of space yet powerful enough to do the job. They are virtually silent and use a tiny amount of power compaired to all the other PHs out there! You will be happy with them!

Thanks for the imput. I had thought about the Koralias also but didn't like the fact they protrude out into the tank more. It appears both the Seios (2.17x2.6x5.5)and Koralias (2 7\8 x 5 7/8 ) are virtually similar in overall size and will essentially take up the same space only one uses vertical space the other horizontal. I assume the tunze nanostreams are similar in size to the koralias. So is ~ 2.5 inches horizontally better than ~5.5 inches? I like the power consumption of both but both the Seio 620 and 820 uses less watts than their Koralia counterparts. I had plannd on using the magnetic holders for the Seios if I go that route to make moving around an easier task so they total price would be a little higher with the seios at that point. I think two Seio 620's may be what I am leaning towards at this point.

Back
Top Bottom