Water Flow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m3drver

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 46G bow with one Koralia #4 in it. It seems to move the water well but is it too much? When I eventually get some fish will it be to much and prevent the fish from swimming freely about the tank? :confused:

Mike

Nevermind folks... I read a few posts similar to mine. a Koralia #4 seems to be WAY to much for a 46 Bow. boy do I feel like a real :n00b: . oh wait I am.. :silly:
Anywho I scaled it down to a couple of Koralia #2s instead..

Mike

i got a 46 bow front as well. i put one Koralia #1 and #2. seems to have good flow. what kind of filter system do you have.

All I have is a CPR aquafuge2 PS. No mechanical filtration. I had initially bought an Aquaclear 110 but opted for the fuge instead. The AC110 is just sitting around until I have the desire to setup another tank I have.

Mike

All I have is a CPR aquafuge2 PS. No mechanical filtration. I had initially bought an Aquaclear 110 but opted for the fuge instead. The AC110 is just sitting around until I have the desire to setup another tank I have.

Mike

LR, skimmer and a fuge are all that is needed. It sounds like you have the flow problem figured out.

Back
Top Bottom