Water temp. 96, funeral at 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bamaboy2go

Aquarium Advice Regular
I work out of town an was gone for 3 days. Got in an lighting got main power box to house. No A/c no water flow or pumps, no fans. :( water was at 96 in tank, so $190.00 in fish down the drain :? so now I get to clean it out an see what I can save an what else is got to go, some fish made it hope the LR will. First it was Ivan now a T-storm :evil: next time I will get someone to do a daily check.

Sorry to hear about your losses. I can comisserate on the power outage though. We had t-storms take power down for 7 hours on Wednesday. It was horrible. We didn't end up losing anything when all was said and done, thankfully. We ran some airstones in the tank off a UPS from Wal-Mart. The fish were breathing pretty heavy by the time the power came on though. If I hadn't been home it would have been an ugly sight to return to. I really feel for ya.

Thanks Guys just needed a shoulder to cry on. :cry: I almost did not set it back up after Ivan came to Gulf Shores and Orange beach. But when you are hooked you cant kick it. The guys at the lfs said that they will give a good deal on new fish and corals. ( Just wants to keep selling to me) hope the LR can come back one more time. :)

Back
Top Bottom