Water test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brains and flower pots need a calcium level of 440 from everything I've researched.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Corals prefer stability over the perfect numbers. As long as your params (namely calc and alk) aren't dropping rapidly you don't need to dose. What does your salt mix at and are you using a reef salt?

Do you know what it mixes at? And have you calculated how much calc and alk your system is using on a daily basis?

Nope I just tested a few days after a w/c and my tank was solid at 400 I waited 1 day tested again and the same result 400. I bought my alk and calcium buffer added the daily required dose 1 time and I will test my alk and calcium on Friday to see if there is a fluctuation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would use red sea not api. I have both. Api is good for freshwater not salt. If you look their test kits for fresh and salt are the same kits. The red sea kits are about 45 on amazon. The kit come in a nice case with cards to explain each test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom