Wave Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, they work quite well. They lack many of the features of the more expensive models though...no night mode...no feeding mode...ect... What you have is a powerstrip with a dial on it. Three of the outlets are regular outlets...on all the time. The other three are connected to the timer which is controlled by the dial. Two of the timed plugs alternate on/off. The third operates on a different frequency. The timer can be set from 20 sec to 3 min. For example, if A and B are alternating on a 20 second on/off cycle, C will cut on/off every 40 seconds. I have been using one for quite a while and have been pleased with it. Although I don't know the exchange rate, $153.00C seems a bit high. Might shop around some more.

Thank you for your fast reply! :D
The price is high because it comes with 2-MaxiJet 900 Powerheads
1-MaxiJet 1200 Powerhead .
Is this a good deal ?

Not sure what the conversion rate is from Canadian to US...my price on that package would be about $111.00 US.
Natural Wave $54.95
Maxi Jet 1200 $19.99
Maxi Jet 900 $17.99
I think that's about normal...you might find it on sale somewhere though. It may be cheaper to look around and buy the pieces separately rather than as a package.

I believe the exchange rate is currently around 75% eg $1CA = $.75US

so $158 CA would be about $115 US. sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom