What anemone can I buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adacaro

Aquarium Advice Activist
I would like to know what anemone can I buy, I want it to look nice,not grow to much ,nice house for my clown and easy to care ,oh. that doesnt sting

oh. that doesnt sting

A fake one? A frogspawn? Seriously that's the nature of the beast!

You should tell us more about your tank, the age of your setup and how mugh light you have. That will help the folks here guide you in the best way possible!

A fake one. lol
Seriously, it will help to know what type of lights you have. I don't know of an anemone that doesn't sting. And as long as your tank is mature, enough light and prestine water, they are all easy to care for.

my tank is a year old it has good lighting,90 pds live rock,protein skimmer soft corals,about 12, 3 tangs 3 stars 1black cap 1 clown ,and some other fish . Are anemones hard to take care of . do you think I should forget about it. My tank is verry nice. I have spend alot of money in it and do not want to spoil it What do you think.....

LOL Yeah.
adacaro, bubbletip anemones are pretty easy to care for. So are the long tentacle. I can't say rather you should get one or not. I can tell you to be sure your tank is ready for one should you choose to get one. By that I mean, make sure all intakes are covered. Anemone's aren't hard to care for. If you are feeding the tank, and have fish in it, you shouldn't have to do anything for the anemone. I keep my anemones under 4.7wpg and they do well. Good luck.

they are 55-65 watts 2 doublewhite and 2 double blue sunpaq retrofitdriver 120V-60 hz dont know much about lighting, is this good lighting for a 72 gal tank and corals.

Back
Top Bottom