What can I add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdoc

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wanted some input I am currently running a 130g reef tank for the past year. It has a DSB, parameters have been great PH 8.1, no Nh3,SG 1.025, Ca 400-500 temp 80-82deg.
I currently have a flame angel,yellow tang, kole tang, diamond goby, clown goby, blue dart, lyrtail anthia, maroon clown and false perc clown. I also have crabs, snails, some zoos,leathers, and LPS. I wanted to add another fish or two any suggestions. Can I add a coral beauty if I already have a flame angel?
Thanks

Your reef tank is already treading trouble with one dwarf angel. Adding another just complicates things. How about some schooling chromis or more of the anthias you have.

I agree with Mike, more anthias as they need to be groups anyway. I would get rid of the false perc. as well. It's only a matter of time before the maroon clown decides he is king...... Maybe try a small school of cardinals (odd numbered groups of 3 or more).

Back
Top Bottom