What can I add to my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cooltop

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay I have a 72 Gallon Bow

I currently have

1 clownfish
1 BiColor blenny
1 Orange Spotted Goby
1 jawfish Yellowhead
1 Cleaner shrimp

I would like to add some more fish what else can I add to my tank

Thanks

How about some anthias or chromis. I think you need fish that you can actually see swimming around, lol. You'll find that these fish will invite more of your shier fish to come swim in the open more and add a nice shoaling effect to the tank.

+1 on the Chromis.. I added 3 last month and my clowns attacked them immediatly. However, after they killed 2 of them, they decided they had enough. I waited a month and they were still leaving the sole survivor alone. So, I added 2 more last week. Thankfully, my clowns must have gotten it out of their system with the originals as the new guys are doing great.

They add nice activity to the tank and are surprisingly bright colored for the cheap price (2 for $7). I may add 2 more :)

I was going to suggest a Kole tang, too, but I was afrai the tang police would get me. But my LFS has a Tomini tang in their 72g bowfront. Excellent workhorses if you have algae problems.

IMO a 4ft tank would be fine for either tang. I believe if you do the research you may come to the same conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom