Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-05-2007, 12:04 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Freak

what i have is a lifeguard 25 watt UV light.. its a great UV light i love it and worked great when i had FO tank..
so i want to keep it. i got space for a very small sump beside my tank but i didnt want to use it. i was just thinking of using a maxi jet 1200 and piping the outlet to the inlet of the UV light and going from there.. i know the 1200 would not pump with the head height of the tank so i figured on making a small shelf beside my tank to hold the light and buy a horizonal mounting bracket for the lifeguard.

Old 09-15-2007, 06:37 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Freak

ok guys. i just got my new bulb about 3 days ago and i just got a new Sixline walruss.. hes sooo cute! now i am not seeing an improve ment on my hair alage. its still growing like it did befor. i cut feeings back to 3 days a week and have changes my water 2 times since my last post.. what could be causing this hair alage to take off? i am trying so hard but it just wont stop. what can i do next?
thanks
frogspawn

Tags
bulb, color

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com