What do you put in next

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J2thefree

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My tanks been up and running for a while the waters testing good I have a small cuc in my bio cube 29
2 turbos snails
2 baby blue legged hermi
2 bumble bees snails
1 emerald
They seem to be really good soo do i put fish next or coral

I'd start with a few small fish it will help you get into the habit of maintaining things then after a month or two add some easy coral

Look at places like liveaquaria in their nano section. Pay attention to recommended tank sizes and care difficulty.

Thanks for everything I want to get a pair of Picasso clowns just can't see myself putting up a little over a hundred bucks for my first pair of fish soo ill just have to look around thanks again

Agreed on looking and not necessarily buying. Most LFS will be able to get you what you want and its probably less expensive with the shipping not factored in. Even if its about the same, I'd rather save the fish the addl stress of shipping again.

Yea I buy all my stuff from lfs I just don't know if I could trust shipping living thing yet lol

Apparently the shipping thing works well a lot of the time. I've just never understood paying so much for shipping when my LFS can get it for me for less.

Back
Top Bottom