What eats anemones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got rid of my chocolate chip star so I know it's not that but what eats anemones? My pink tipped looks like it was ate around the sides a little I was gone for two days and come back to it chewed on what could it be?

My tank has two clowns a damsel a white jawed cardinal fish and a half black angel fish

Picture?

How old is the tank? Water parameters? Lighting?

How long have your had the nem?

I had it for about two weeks the tank is about 10-12 months with a 50/50 bulb over it I have pipe coral and it seems to be fine with the lighting but I also have a Oenone fulgida worm that hitch hiked and became recently more active

I had it for about two weeks the tank is about 10-12 months with a 50/50 bulb over it I have pipe coral and it seems to be fine with the lighting but I also have a Oenone fulgida worm that hitch hiked and became recently more active

Going to need more specifics on light. T5, T5HO, ...? How many bulbs? Brand of bulbs? Age of bulbs?

Your running a single bulb light? You most likely don't have enough light for the nem.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The guy at my LFS said a t8 50/50 build would be fine it's a 50/50 reef bulb

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

They lied to you. You'd want a 6 bulb t5ho unit for nems IME.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom