Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait430 View Post
Inferno, you make me laugh i love the "funzalo" italian disease. CLASSIC. Anywho, so is it safe to say that my tank was the inspiration for rearranging?? Are you going to use the new rock as base rock? If so then you'd obviously have to move everything around which I would be worried for the fish. What do you think? Although, you dont have too many fish so maybe if you move all the rock to one end of the tank and then rearrange the rock as you like it while keeping an eye on the fish shouldnt be too bad, right? I dont know, just offering ideas.
My wife was born in Italy and came to states with her family when she was 5, let me tell you the looks I get when use that one. She doesn't care for the ronzoni one either. Yes you indeed inspired me, you did a very nice job with your rock work. To put in perspective for you put the number 2 (and still not done, and built my own canopy and lighting fixture) in front of the figure you spent and you'll fully get it. You know what's funny I had the cash set aside with the wifes approval and she got all stressed 1/2 way through but now that it's online she forgot what it cost and just enjoys the shear beauty of it, so bargain hunting was and is the name of the game except for the areas that are most vital.
Anyway thanks for the inspiration, when the creation is completed I'll post the photos. I should have the MH's online to so this is going to be interesting to see the tank with 716 watts of lighting on at the same time, i don't think i'll have to use my basement lights when I'm done.LOL

Old 07-31-2009, 11:55 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoST View Post
My wife was born in Italy and came to states with her family when she was 5, let me tell you the looks I get when use that one. She doesn't care for the ronzoni one either. Yes you indeed inspired me, you did a very nice job with your rock work. To put in perspective for you put the number 2 (and still not done, and built my own canopy and lighting fixture) in front of the figure you spent and you'll fully get it. You know what's funny I had the cash set aside with the wifes approval and she got all stressed 1/2 way through but now that it's online she forgot what it cost and just enjoys the shear beauty of it, so bargain hunting was and is the name of the game except for the areas that are most vital.
Anyway thanks for the inspiration, when the creation is completed I'll post the photos. I should have the MH's online to so this is going to be interesting to see the tank with 716 watts of lighting on at the same time, i don't think i'll have to use my basement lights when I'm done.LOL

I love it, and tell the wife that I was born in Sicily and came over when I was five as well. I cant wait to see your tank though, now IM NOT going to behave

...and btw, you are inspiring me to get a much bigger tank, lol!!

Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
I love it, and tell the wife that I was born in Sicily and came over when I was five as well. I cant wait to see your tank though, now IM NOT going to behave

...and btw, you are inspiring me to get a much bigger tank, lol!!
She is from Cefalu Sicily. You want them after the rock or as is now? I'll have to do it later the wife has the D70 and I have to meet her over at Bible camp where the boss is putting on a show, it's the last day of camp.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:03 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
She is from Cefalu Sicily. You want them after the rock or as is now? I'll have to do it later the wife has the D70 and I have to meet her over at Bible camp where the boss is putting on a show, it's the last day of camp.

Oh yes the good 'ol days of bible camp. The boss makes me laugh and I dont even know her. Im from Messina, Sicily. Dont go nuts though about the pictures, take them when you finish putting in the rock unless you want to do before and afters, those would be cool!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

You got it, Have to run.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Sharkbait, Here is a 1/3 shot with a crappy camera i had laying around.

Where it is Inferno?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Where it is Inferno?
I screwed up and posted it by accident instead of hitting preview, I'll try it again for some reason the photo wouldn't upload.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Oh alright, I forgive you...I guess...lol
Old 07-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

Got it Sharkbait.
Click image for larger version

Name:	1:3tank.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	19940
Old 07-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Got it Sharkbait.
Attachment 19940

Beautiful, I love it, is that the new rock or is this the "before" picture??

Love the fish though, I think Im going to pick up 2 ocellaris clowns today

Tags
dry, dry rock, rock

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com