What is this fish?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is a pearl fish. Based on the pictures I looked up. Crazy hitchhiker! Super cool though, I just don't know how he could have survived. Unless he was hiding in my urchin or star fish. I hear they will climb into sea cucumbers so who knows. Does anyone know if you can purchase them? Or where to find more info?

Elitehunter1 said:
I think it is a pearl fish. Based on the pictures I looked up. Crazy hitchhiker! Super cool though, I just don't know how he could have survived. Unless he was hiding in my urchin or star fish. I hear they will climb into sea cucumbers so who knows. Does anyone know if you can purchase them? Or where to find more info?

It is a pearl fish good job to ever did the id great job... they live in many creatures as already stated.. must have been hiding in a hole in the live rock... great hitch hiker they are scavengers how ever keep us updated to how long it lives since it doesn't have a host...?

Ya cheers to Big-j for the positive i.d. I hope he doesn't die. How much would these cost?

Back
Top Bottom