what other fish???? what would you get???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supermarvin76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Read my profile below for my tank stats...In my tank I have a Key Hole Angel, Fire Fish, small Tomato Clown (which I wouldn't be hart-broken to part with) about 11 snails, and 15 hermit crabs......knowing this, what other fish / inverts would you get if you had this? I would like some kind of star fish and mulitple shrimp, and a few more fish....jsut don't know what. I am very interested to know what you would do. Thanks!!!

How about a royal gramma? great color, great personality and a great fish. You could also get three blue/green chromis. they add nice movement to your tank.

If you have all those inverts i wouldnt try a starfish and for shrimp i would suggest cleaner shrimp [expensive but they look cool and clean fish from what ive heard}

for fish i would suggest a yellow headed jawfish,small cool and they burrow

IworkatPSP said:
Pick up a cleaner shrimp and a goby of some sort, their relationship is very entertaining to watch.

Do you mean pistol shrimp and a shrimp goby like the watchman? I don't think cleaner shrimp have relations with gobies other than to clean them. But the cleaners will clean all the fish, not just gobies.

I'm gonna agree that cleaner shrimp are a nice choice for invert. As are peppermint shrimp. Also, brittle or serpent stars are nice, easy and hardy.

Fish though, if your not happy with the tomato clown, how about returning it and picking up a pair of false percs. Clowns are entertaining especially in pairs. :D

Something small? Maybe a dash and dot butterfly, they are small,cute and I've had success with them in tanks with or without live rock. Or maye a bangii or pajama cardinal

Back
Top Bottom