what tank should I get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefman100

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi right now i have a 10g fresh water tank and with my lack of money i got a fresh water tank after a week i noticed that salt water is so much better and i am planing on getting a salt water tank i just don't know what i want i am leaning towards a 29g bio cube

reefman100 said:
hi right now i have a 10g fresh water tank and with my lack of money i got a fresh water tank after a week i noticed that salt water is so much better and i am planing on getting a salt water tank i just don't know what i want i am leaning towards a 29g bio cube

Drsfoster and Smith has a 28g nano cube for 300 with stand. the lighting is a little more powerful than a biocube and you can easily make a fuge out of one of the compartments

Are you looking to get coral. Bigger tanks are easier to keep everything in check. I ordered a biocube and it came broken so I got a 75. In a cube that size you're looking at four small fish

reefman100 said:
i wat it to look like an authentic reef

Well the cubes are good for small reefs. You'll just have to test your water often. And I would say three fish to make your job easier. A pair of clowns and a goby is common

would this work
rose bubble tip
2 maroon clowns white stripe
bi colored belney
emerald crab

and would i need a protien skimmer ??

Update !

HEY I GOT A WORD FROM A FRIEND THAT HE IS GIVING AWAY HIS TANK! :dance: AND THE BEST PART IS ITS 110G SO THAT IS WHAT I AM PROBALLY GOING TO GET SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY CANT WAIT

BRS (bulkreefsupply.com) is great too and has helpful videos. So is it just the tank and stand, no other equipment? Sounds exciting! :)

Back
Top Bottom