Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Short answer... No - all those fish together is too much.

Long answer...

While the 6-line and Flame Angel normally have a minimum tank size given as 30g, that still just seems too small to me. Personal opinion, I guess. But it just seems like the wrasse needs room to run and the flange angel needs a lot of rock to nibble at. Maybe someone that actually owns those fish can comment about putting either of those in a 28g.

I'd say you'd be safe putting in the perc, cardinal, and firefish. More than that might be pushing it.

{Edit: Just noticed that you plan on doing corals also. The Flame Angel is hit and miss as to whether or not it will nip at corals. Just FYI.}

Kurt_Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to HoCkEyGmC
k, ill figure it out from here, i figured that it would be overstocked like that with 6 freekin fish in a 30. thanks!

HoCkEyGmC is offline   Reply With Quote

stock, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search