What would be a good lighting schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefpete

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i have a t5ho x4 bulb setup with two moonlights in light fixture

was curios as to what would be a good light schedule

I have one mini carpet anemone and two clow, 1 pep shrimp, 1 camel shrimp, 1 damsel, 1 gobby

the fixutre came with two day lights 10000k and two actinic lights

are these a good combo and what would the schedule be?

Pretty slim on the details...but I'd run them for 8 hours and no more. I run a 4 bulb t5ho from coralife on my 36 tall. My timer broke and I worked 3 12 hour shifts in a row and wasn't able to turn off my lights. Came home to a wonderful outbreak of bubble algae.

I run my actinics from 8 till 12:30 and my halides from 12 till 8 with my actunics turning back on at six and turning off at 8:30

I have my blues come on at 9am and the whites at 10am. the the whites go off at 9pm and the blues shut down at 10pm. My corals all seem happy with it and I have my other tanks on very similar schedules.

I have a 20 tall with LEDs. I run blues from 7am till 5 pm. And whites from 10am till 3 pm. All seems well so far. I have only coral and cuc.

U need 10k or greater for a reef. I like 14 or higher but ten gives good growth I hear

Back
Top Bottom