what's a good protein skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have yet to find a skimmer that works all that well on my JBJ and have decided to do water changes. Most people that have nanos they find water changes are more important than a skimmer. Some like the tunze 9002, I have not used it. What type of things are you keeping in your tank?

Ohh cool...um well I was gonna put a protein skimmer in chamber one, I heard the hydro slim skim skimmer works really will but not I read that it doesn't fit on the first chamber.

The second chamber I'm putting the intank media basket and refuge basket where Imma put chaeto.

Third chamber I was gonna leave As is

Guys, I have a 20 gal, and in my sump dont have much room for a big skimmer. After reading lots online, decided to get the Aquaticlife internal Mini Protein Skimmer after reading lots of good reviews...I gotta say, out of so many things ive bought for my tank, this one is definitely one I am HAPPY...
I have to empty the little cup everyday full of dirty foam(unfortunately because of the compact size - 3"x3"x 10.5" ...I have constantly >5ppm Nitrates, and this thing DOES KICK BUTT!! Would definitely recommend to all nano reefers!!! The price isnt bad either, around $60...
Here is a link to it AquaticLife Internal Mini Protein Skimmer 115
I will later post pic of mine in action so you can see it for yourself...

Back
Top Bottom