What's the best way to handle diatoms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sure is one well planned out system he has there. That worm would be great for flounder fishing.

Like I told you, I would run the other way if I found that thing!

Come on now. You chop that bad boy up grab your fishing pole and head for the bay to catch dinner. I think it's about time the tank pays you back with a gift like that.:D

On that same note, i've always found it odd that the GA aquarium serves fish in their cafeteria. I find this suspect.

:DIt's not about conservation anymore, it's all about the mighty greenback. Some of those sandwiches cost as much as some of my SW fish.LOL

mine burnt themselves out. I'm still looking for the best price on a RO filter. I'm sure they will eventually pop back up if I keep using tap water though.

I would leave it. I did however, just wave my have around my substrate and anything that came up I picked up with a stocking/net (I wear stockings on Sundays and call my self Roxanne - lol) It was my daughters dance stockings

i would leave it. I did however, just wave my have around my substrate and anything that came up i picked up with a stocking/net (i wear stockings on sundays and call my self roxanne - lol) it was my daughters dance stockings
lol.:popcorn: I hope you did the stockings justice.:rolleyes:

MY CUC seems to be doing a really good job with keeping the diatoms under control. They are amazing little critters.

Back
Top Bottom