Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-28-2004, 06:48 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

I got my 225 from Tenecor. I was able to get 10% off the price and they split the shipping with me so it was only $75 instead of $150. I am very happy with my tank and the dealings I had with Dustin at Tenecor.

Old 04-28-2004, 07:05 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mrrrkva
Glass cages is DEFINATELY cheaper. But are they quality tanks? I am looking at interamerican, which are MUCH costlier, but the tank is going to be one of the smaller investments in my setup. Does Glass cages really only offer a 90 day warranty? Anyone have any blowouts?

http://community.webshots.com/user/catfish6661
mrrrkva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:28 PM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
MikeWinLDS, Most of the folks looking for custom tanks would be looking for things greater than 100gal anyway.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:01 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

www.aquariumobsessed.com

blows anyone out of the water!! Best quality ive ever seen. Great service, 2 year warranty.

*glass cages work is sloppy, no warranty(90day)
*interamerican-never delivers your tank
*oceanic VERY EXPENSIVE
Old 04-28-2004, 09:31 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Users posting from this IP address

kathyharper103 [ 6 Posts ]
firereef [ 2 Posts ]

So. is Aurora in Toronto Canda?

Matt, take firereef's (aka kathyharper103) comments with a grain of salt. I belive you will find 90%+ of their posts have been negitive toward glasscages.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:47 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWinLDS
GlassCages.com has awesome tanks for awesome prices.
Yeah, these tanks are cheap. Almost bought one from there but change my mind at last minute. Also, All-glass is good for quality.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:34 AM   #17
AA Team Emeritus

Compaired to Oceanic I would classify All-glass as cheap aswell but I would also consiter their quality good.

A 90day warrantee on a tank would worry me aswell to be honest. I belive most comerical tanks have a 5 year warrantee from leaks?

Old 04-29-2004, 12:23 PM   #18
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to michealprater
Quote:
Glass cages is DEFINATELY cheaper. But are they quality tanks? I am looking at interamerican, which are MUCH costlier, but the tank is going to be one of the smaller investments in my setup. Does Glass cages really only offer a 90 day warranty? Anyone have any blowouts?
Please check out the website then email the owner with you questions. That should put any doubts you have to bed.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com